• Obtain detailed client assignment information and utilize it to provide effective customer service by sourcing and qualifying candidates.
• Interview and Test applicants using the determined methods to evaluate their qualifications for assignments.
• Identify and provide training to associates and candidates to continuously upgrade talent and skills set.
• Timely fill client requests with qualified associates.
• Monitor, coach and counsel associates attendance and performance and provide feedback when necessary.
•Troubleshoot to resolve the problems or complaints of clients and associates.
• Employ Manpower provided programs to associates and clients and methods to recognize performance and increase associate retention.
Administrative Tasks and Support
• Answer telephone and greet visitors to provide high-levels of customer service to clients and associates.
• Partner with Recruiting Assistant and other Metro team members to ensure completeness and accuracy of records in Direct Office, Red Carpet and other Manpower systems.
2 YEARS OF RECRUITING IN STAFFING INDUSTRY REQUIRED, and 2 to 3 years of fast-paced customer service or general office experience, prior recruiting experience, required in staffing industry.
With offices in 80 countries across the world, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness.
Manpower helps you to manage the ever changing talent needs in today’s world of work in which rapid access to the right talent is a powerful competitive advantage. With our thorough understanding of staffing trends and our deep pool of highly qualified Candidates, Manpower can deliver the talent, matching the right individual to the right job—faster and with better business results.
Apply for this job now.