You’re awesome. You make an impression wherever you go. You don’t want to work at just any restaurant, you want to work with a restaurant that will develop you, nourish and inspire you, and provide a fun atmosphere that will make it fun to go to work every day.
We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do and love life! Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career and have fun.
· Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
· Take guests’ food orders and handle cash and credit transactions
· Know our menu inside and out to answer any guest questions
· Serve our Real Food to guests and respond to any requests
· Prepare food items quickly and accurately; this could include preparing noodle dishes, appetizers and salads
· Ensure the restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests
· Work with your team to prepare the restaurant for each shift
· Position may include cook, cashier and/or server responsibilities
· Desire to surprise each guest with the experience
· Love working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
· Dependable, strong work ethic
· Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
· Must be at least 16 years of age
We love life. Those three small words make quite a difference and can be seen in all the unique, real team members who make Noodles a welcoming place. Whether we're working in one of our 500 restaurants or at our corporate office in Colorado, our passion for serving great food only comes second to taking pride in who we are. Every day, we're cooking with real ingredients using real cooking techniques. And every day we're caring for the communities we serve by supporting local schools, charity groups and our own Foundation that was created to support team members that need a little extra help. So grab a saute pan, and your love for life, Day 1 of a wonderful career is here waiting for you.
Role: Team Member - Herndon
Apply for this job now.