Seeking a talented Litigation Claims Adjuster.
- Handle all aspects of claim resolution including investigation, correspondence, negotiation and settlement
- Deliver a customer-focused claims experience while maintaining a full case load in a fast-paced environment
- Conduct thorough investigation to arrive at a fair settlement, including interviews with claimants and witnesses, consultation with police, review of hospital records, and inspecting vehicle damage
- A minimum of 7 years of automobile claims liability experience, preferably a minimum of 1 to 3 years of litigation claims experience.
- Strong negotiation and settlement skills.
- Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with individuals from all backgrounds
- Customer-focused orientation modeling patience and empathy
- Ability to make independent decisions and use proper judgment.
- Ability and willingness to handle cases of increasing complexity and severity
- Self-motivated team player
- Ability to use several varying methods for claims investigations.
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
- Ability to interpret claim regulations from multiple states
We are mainly a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non-standard personal automobile insurance located in Tennessee. Our insurance work actively generate revenues from selling non-standard personal automobile insurance policies and similar products in 15 states. We currently offer our servicing and underwriting operations in 13 states and are licensed as an insurer in 13 additional states. As a Team Member with our company, you will be part of a growing company that continues to evolve and positively aid the lives of our customers.
Our company offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
Role: BI Litigation Adjuster
Apply for this job now.