Role main purpose:
Manage all recruitment related activity end to end to ensure that recruitment is planned and secured in line with business requirements and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Advisor:
* Manage multiple vacancies at one given time
* Assess candidates' applications daily basis for a full range of roles
* Managing the relationships with 3rd party recruitment agencies; negotiating rates/terms and being the point of contact within the company for any recruiters
* Manage the relationship with job boards, ensuring that the company has the most cost-effective packages to meet the recruitment needs of the business.
* Manage the Linked-in recruiter site, negotiating rates, job posts, and job adverts.
* Work with marketing on ensuring the Careers page on the website is regularly updated
* Hands on approach to all stages of the recruitment lifecycle: dealing with the requisition process, sourcing candidates, carrying out pre-screening / interviewing / testing of candidates
* Liaising with Hiring Managers on recruitment, keeping them informed throughout the recruitment cycle
* Scheduling of interviews / assessment centres, handling rejections and offers
* Ensure the completion and update of our internal candidate trackers.
* Manage a variety of candidate attraction strategies, ensuring the most cost-effective sources.
* Provide feedback to agencies and candidates
* Assist with recruitment reporting
* Ensure that recruitment is undertaken in line with company policies and procedures
* Ensure EXCO approval is in place for any new roles, and any roles outside of budget.
* Recruitment best practice and current trends in resourcing, demonstrating creativity in finding and engaging top candidates
* Ability to source relevant candidates via a variety to methods (both traditional and e-resourcing)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
* Good knowledge of the various business functions within an organisation
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word)