Relocation to Houston, TX is required.
HIPR's recruitment solution department is seeking entry level Legal and Creative Writing Specialists for our client, Hudson, a rapidly growing professional service corporation with offices nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates to receive training and exposure to the field of federal law and work on cases related to the advancement of the interests of the United States. Ideal applicants should be able to work 40 hours every week.
Hudson's website: #
Summary of the Legal and Creative Writing Specialist position:
1. Drafting and preparation of technical/legal documents and letters.
2. Performing technical and legal research.
1. Excellent writing / editing skills.
2. Strong attention to details.
3. Outstanding client service skills.
4. High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
5. Demonstrated professional demeanor.
6. Ability to understand the researches in various fields.
1. Strong computer skills.
2. Professional writing or editing experience.
3. A degree in a writing-related undergraduate or graduate program.
Hudson provides competitive compensation and great benefits. Annual base salary ranges from $32,000 to $38,000. The comprehensive benefit plan includes: short term and long term disability insurance, 6-8 weeks of paid maternity leave through disability insurance plan, health, dental and vision insurance, optional 401-K, gym membership, paid leaves and paid holidays.Hudson grows at over 50% each year and because of the continuous high growth, there are excellent opportunities for advancement into leadership and other positions. Most senior editors and team leaders, were promoted in just one to two years with the company.
Please submit a resume including references along with a writing sample.
Hudson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action firm, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Hudson is one of the most trusted law firms providing employment-based immigration service and legal guidance to multinational corporations, small/mid-sized businesses, and individuals. We proudly counsel and represent clients from all fifty States in the United States.
Role: Legal and Creative Writing Specialist
Apply for this job now.