Company: LARBEY EVANS LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is a leading City law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their busy and expanding Real Estate & Projects team, as well as providing support to fee earners from different departments.
Experience of having worked within Real Estate or Residential Property would be advantageous.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £35,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (2 days a week in the office, flexibility where required.
This is a fantastic Legal Secretary opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded City law firms!
Your responsibilities as a Legal Secretary will include:
- Formatting documents and any other relevant documentation as directed
- Typing cover letters and dealing with correspondence
- Audio and copy typing and document processing
- Diary management for the solicitors
- General administrative support for the department e.g., archiving, filing, photocopying
- Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate
- Producing bills and dealing with invoices
- Organising and maintaining tidy and accurate files both in hard copy and electronically
Requirements as a Legal Secretary include:
- Previous Legal Secretary/PA experience
- Experience in Real Estate or Residential Property would be advantageous
- Experienced in heavy document and formatting work
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work