COMPANY: MICHAEL PAGE HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £40000 - £50000 per annum
A brilliant opportunity for a Diversity and Inclusion manager to take responsibility for the whole EDI plan. Great benefits and a fantastic place to work.
The client is a large Public Sector organisation
The key responsibilities for this post are;
- operating at a strategic level to implement D&I strategy across the organisation
- review and update policies and procedures
- be a champion for D&I across the whole organisation
- work with senior stakeholders to make ensure buy in at all levels
- be an expert in D&I policies and procedures and be able to give sound advice on D&I legislation
- take whole responsibility for the EDI team and work closely with wider HR team
- increase the organisations external perception relating to EDI
- deliver various training and awareness courses relating to D&I
- work closely with the recruitment team to ensure recruitment practices are fair and transparent
The successful candidate will
- have a proven track record operating as an EDI specialist within a medium to large organisation (ideally Public Sector or NFP)
- experience implementing D&I strategy across large organisations
- be passionate about Equality, Diversity and Inclusion both internally and externally
- be a creative, forward thinker and able to influence senior stakeholders
- able to design, deliver and implement projects and training materials from scratch
On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to work for a fantastic organisation that truly puts its people first. A competitive salary of c. £40k-£50k DOE, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, generous pension and flexible working opportunities.
The organisation encourages networking and sharing best practice amongst fellow EDI leads so you will also be expected to attend events relating to D&I.
Role: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Leicester Nottingham,
Apply for this job now.