English Teacher or English NQT - September 2021
- Full time English teaching position, September 2021
- Full timetable of KS3 and GCSE English classes
- Full departmental responsibilities of planning and marking are required
- Pay in line with teaching scale point
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a school in Hayle that are looking for a permanent English Teacher to join their team in September on a 1.0 contract. The successful candidate will be confident teaching English to KS3 and GCSE level and show passion in teaching the subject.
We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, innovative and committed English Teacher to join our high-achieving English department that has significantly improved student outcomes. The successful applicant will know and understand current syllabus and assessment developments, will be a team-player who can contribute to departmental achievements and will have the ability to teach outstanding lessons.
Applicants should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be able to successfully motivate students to achieve their full potential what ever there ability may be.
This is a full time vacancy, suitable for a newly-qualified teacher, or an experienced ambitious, well-motivated and effective Teacher who is keen to take on new challenges and is passionate about English and its importance to young people.
This school is driven by passionate staff members, working relentlessly to improve the student-teacher relations/experience to achieve the highest results across all departments.
- Great resources and facilities available
- Good teacher-pupil relations, constantly aiming to improve
- Good working environment
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- 20 plus years' experience as the leading Education Recruitment agency working in partnership with countless Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Weekly Pay - PAYE included
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and Autism Awareness
- Full or flexible part-time work to fit around your existing commitments
- School based working hours - 8:30am-15:30pm