Role: Primary Teacher
Start: September 2021
* Primary Jobs * Wandsworth* Year R * EYFS * Key Stage 1 * Key Stage 2 * KS1 * KS2 * Battersea Primary School * Teaching Jobs * Supply *
Teaching Personnel is working with a fantastic school in the Battersea area looking for a teacher to start full time in September. The school is rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and boasts an excellent reputation of inclusivity and individuality for children and staff.
The school is in the heart of Battersea and is easily accessible through local transport public transport links with Battersea Park close by.
The teacher will be leading a reception level class of 15 children and should fulfil the following requirements:
- Hold QTS or PGCE or equivalent qualification, NQTs welcome
- Have an in date DBS certificate on the updated service or be willing to get one
- Previous experience in a classroom setting preferred
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to create and strengthen relationships with staff and students
- Drive to progress their career within education
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
- Competitive and fair rates of pay.
- Online timesheet approval for Schools, meaning no paper timesheets!
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations.
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology, Team Teach and Autism Awareness available.
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with GBP50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will seek out your ideal job role We have a dedicated consultant who deals with this area in particular, and has built up a using client base that enables us to keep you busy.
***WE HAVE MORE POSITIONS AVAILABLE SO PLEASE GET IN CONTACT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR OTHER VACANCIES***