We are currently looking for a Caseworker - Social Care to work with one of our clients based in Greenwich. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Pay rate up to £19ph
- To provide exemplary caseload management, including providing support, advice, advocacy and signposting to relevant health services to participants/customers referred to Local London Work and Health Programme, delivered in accordance with professional standards and best practice.To deliver a Support plan, including a range of employment, personal development and health-related activities, to enable and inspire individuals to achieve sustained employment and non-employment progression measures, including improving wellbeing, self-confidence and level of independence.
- Working as part of a multi-skilled team, ensure that referred individuals have access to the most appropriate element of the Local London Work and Health Programme service or that of another service partner.
- Responsible for carrying out individual one to one diagnostic interviews and delivering information advice and guidance (IAG) in order to identify barriers to employment and employment & skill gaps and to develop individual personal development and employment and skills action plans.
- Supporting clients to identify and prioritise goals by developing individual personal and employment and skills action and development plans.
- Providing professional advice and support to clients with a range of complex needs referred via the Local London Work and Health Programme (e.g. ex-offenders, carers, care leavers, homeless persons, former HM Armed Forces, refugees, young people in gangs and persons for whom drug/alcohol dependency presents a significant barrier to employment).
- Helping individuals to identify the strengths, skills and resources they already have which will enable them to make progress, identifying and recognising the signs of positive progress.
- Responsible for reviewing customer progress against agreed action plans and ensuring manual and computerised records are maintained in line with programme and audit requirements.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Billy Fagg on #removed#