EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT
Early year's department
3 form entry primary school
Full-time, long-term position
September start date (for 1 year covering a maternity leave)
- Early Years general teaching assistant role
- 3 form entry primary school in Salford, M5
- Use alternative teaching methods in order to aid individual pupils' learning
- Comfortable with challenging behaviour
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils who may have communication issues/disengaged
- Full time - September start in Salford, M5
- Daily pay rate of £58-£65
- Have a proactive approach to pupils' learning in EYFS
- Nurturing and caring personality
- Assist the developmentof EYFS pupils
- Experience of working with children, but not necessary
- Passionate about making a difference
Supply Desk are currently working closely with a 3 form entry primary school in Salford. The school are undergoing constant improvement and has a great reputation with the community. There is a welcoming and caring atmosphere across the school and the school has a fantastic leadership team that are very supportive. The school expect everyone to do their best and strive to achieve.
As an early years teaching assistant you would be required to help plan and teach basic numeracy and literacy lessons to the class. You will be required to plan your lessons in order to cater for each child's learning ability in order to boost their academic attainment levels. The school are looking for a motivated and dedicated individual who is comfortable working with early year's pupils and has a good knowledge of phonics. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a school based setting and have a history of raising attainment.
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on #removed# or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to #removed#
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.