- High school Diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal skills
- Well organized and ability to work independently
- Professional phone skills
- Creative thinker
- 1-2 Years Inside Sales or telemarketing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Timely in all work and attendance
- Track calling efforts and accomplishments using call log.
- Review appointment availability with Service Dispatcher and Sales Coordinator
- Assist service department in scheduling residential maintenance agreement customers.
- Inform customers of accessory of the month when scheduling residential service appointments.
- Make outbound calls to commercial customers for the purpose of scheduling an appointment for the Commercial Service Agreement Salesperson
- Call customers within 24 hours of a service call and/or completed installation and conduct a Quality Assurance check
- Direct mail and follow up calling campaigns
- Respond to customer questions.
- Send customers a link to the Google review page and request they post a positive review
- Provide accurate appointment information to service or sales
- Review appointment availability with sales coordinator
- Use probing questions to get information from potential customers (When will project
- Qualify leads (Are they truly interested? Are they in a buying position?)
- Create any reports deemed necessary to track appointment and lead information
- Schedule salesperson visits
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
We are one of the fastest growing HVAC dealers in Chicagoland area. Carrier Presidential Award winner two years in the row. We offer open space, flexible work environment and strive for everyone to love where they work. We work as a team and you will become part of our extended family. Come see our new office and meet our team to find out if we are a good fit for you.
Role: ??? Customer Service Representative
Location: Buffalo Grove,
Apply for this job now.