Temporary Testing Electrician
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6985180
Venn Group are currently recruiting for an Electrician on a temporary contract to start with an organisation in Hackney and Hounslow. This opportunity is for candidates who have previous experience within domestic properties.
Looking for a start as soon as possible, the day-to-day duties will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out EICR testing and inspecting
- Responsible for three phase testing
- Undertaking works on emergency lighting and smoke alarms
- Working individually in occupied social housing properties
In order to be successful a candidate must have:
- Full UK driving license
- NVQ Level 3, 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations and 2391: Testing and Inspecting
- Suitable social housing experience
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact David Schofield or Fabian Liladhar on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email #removed# as soon as possible
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.