JOIN OUR EVER-GROWING TEAM OF ANGELS!!
Visiting Angels of Danvers is currently seeking DEPENDABLE and EXPERIENCED caregivers to assist our elderly/disabled clients in their homes on the North Shore!
We offer flexible schedules(days, nights, overnights, short shifts, long shifts, live-ins, weekends), competitive hourly pay & mileage reimbursement, paid sick time and employer-sponsored medical and dental insurance(upon completion of 90-day probationary period and maintaining a schedule averaging 30+ hours/week)
- Have a minimum of 2 years verifiable experience in working with the elderly and/or disabled population(private home care experience preferred, but not required)
- Have reliable transportation, valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Are willing to assist our clients with personal care, meal prep, light housekeeping and more!
- Have a clean criminal background and clean driving record
- Are honest, dependable, responsive and flexible
- Are able to read, write and speak clearly
- Are able to bend, stoop and lift up to 50 lbs.
IF YOU FEEL AS THOUGH YOU ARE QUALIFIED AND ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING:
Please do not call the office for employment inquiries!
YOU CAN APPLY DIRECTLY AT: #removed#/apply
AND/OR SEND YOUR RESUME TO: #removed# and someone from the office will contact you in the near future!
Role: EXPERIENCED CNAs, HHAs, PCAs, and Nursing Students wanted!
Apply for this job now.