We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a fully compliant Care Home based in the Birmingham.
This elderly Nursing Home is a flagship service operated by a regionally recognised provider of fantastic care homes.
The role of a Registered Nurse will involve delivering and implementing exceptional care for residents with general nursing and dementia care needs. As the Registered Nurse will have the ability to work autonomously and effectively promote health and wellbeing within the service.
Criteria for this job position:
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
- An interest in nursing within a person-centric environment where you will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your residents
- A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
Benefit package for a Registered Nurse includes:
- Generous salary of up to £17.50 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Above average clinical and care staffing levels meaning support is always on hand
- Paid breaks & paid clinical handover time
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
- Ongoing career development training - Award winner for Learning & Development
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for delivering quality care to the elderly and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this service, please either click APPLY or call Ryan on [... Click Apply...]for further information.