Senior Powered Access Engineer - Winchester
Paying up to £36,000 basic + overtime
RSD Recruitment are currently working for a large Powered Access business with multiple depots across the UK. They are one of the best employers RSD work with, they offer a fantastic package with great employee incentives!
The client is looking for candidates with Powered Access experience on scissor lifts, cherry pickers, boom lifts and van mounts. Candidates from heavy plant, Forklifts, ex forces should apply. The candidate will have strong understanding of hydraulic systems, pneumatics and electrical systems. The candidate will ideally have an NVQ Level 2 in an engineering discipline.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a nationwide brand that are growing rapidly, they have consistent record months since November!! As a workshop engineer you will be working on all machinery coming into the workshop to ensure it’s ready to go back out for hire!
The company have a fantastic client base within the TV, Rail and Infrastructure industry!
- Ensuring machines are serviced, Inspected and repaired to schedule
- Hands-on preventative maintenance and inspection of machines
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
- You must hold an engineering qualification – minimum NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Strong mechanical knowledge in a Plant machinery
- Be competent in electro/hydraulic systems
- You will be experienced in fault finding / diagnostics