Product Managers are responsible for assisting the Product Development Manager in the execution of an Agile based software development life cycle across multiple product verticals. The Product Management Department is currently looking to improve product usability and quality through better user interaction design and quality assurance. We expect you to be passionate about building products that customers love. You also should be comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for talented individuals with a moderate level of experience who are looking to grow their career.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and manages and summarizes progress of software development process
- Designs new product features to solve problems that our clients are facing, based on existing product gaps or the general needs of the market
- Develops user interfaces for product improvements
- Coordinates all resources and stakeholders to ensure completion of product development
- Assesses risk and determines appropriate actions to mitigate them
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations
- Develop buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Prepare detailed product requirements and prototypes, based on the product strategy
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate with software developers to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Analyze promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality or reduce costs.
- Produce, maintain and regularly update the product roadmap.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior leadership abilities including ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict and create consensus
- Well versed in software development, web applications, computer architecture, and related subject matter
- Strong ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize
- Excellent strategic project planning skills
- Logical, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must display the highest level of critical thinking in order to weigh alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with the business strategy
- Knowledge of the Information Technology field and computer systems
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solutions
- Must display initiative, ability to work independently and be able to use extensive independent judgment
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
- Ability to react quickly to a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
Training and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related area required
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Development Lead, or Product Manager in a software development environment
- Proven track record overseeing all aspects of large scale projects including planning, requirements gathering, resource management and budget
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams across many areas and business units
- Technical knowledge of Information Technology field, software development, and computer systems
- Experience in Agile based software development is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft software development tools (Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, etc) is preferred
- SQL knowledge is preferred
Role: Product Manager
Apply for this job now.