Please note: This is a full-time, non-contractual position located onsite in Lacey, WA.
The Position: In your new position, you will experience the breadth of responsibilities and organizational impact you would find at a startup, with the stability and extensive product lines of a 30-year-old, stable growth company. We like finding better ways of doing things and value people who speak up about solutions, pursue a collective, analytical response to problem solving, and provide thoughtful and honest retrospectives. We desire visionaries who weave their ideas with ideas from others around them, and we have a company full of visionaries with which to interact. We expect a lot, but only expect it over the course of a normal business day.
This business operation position will own improving our IT technology involved with customer journey and user experience. Infrastructure setup and maintenance will be needed, along with tool integration, customization and automation.
- Software development experience with C# or similar language
- Experience with MS Dynamics, Gemalto EMS licensing and website development, hosting and maintenance.
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows development
- Familiar with agile software development using JIRA.
- Comfortable refactoring and working with legacy code
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is capable of undertaking complex problems and creating elegant effective solutions
- Understands, recognizes and fosters quality code architecture and design.
- Has a broad perspective of development technologies and how we can use them.
- Desires to work in a self-driven, goal oriented, fun environment where insight and input on projects is taken seriously and recognized.
- Able to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
- A general talent at effectively coming up to speed in things that are completely new or not a core competency.
- Willing to assume varied responsibilities as needed.
- Able to work effectively with other technical and non-technical team members.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and benefits package is included; no relocation is available, you must be authorized to work in the U.S.
For more information, visit our website at: #removed#-software.com
- Great Place to Work: Great People, Casual Dress, Friday Breakfasts, Monthly Lunches, Community Service Days
- Group Medical, Vision, Dental Plans and Life Insurance coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Tax Saving Cafeteria Plan
- Paid Time Off & Company Holidays
- Sabbatical program
We are a local company with a large, global impact. Our PIPE-FLO product line helps some of the largest companies across a variety of industries find hidden profit in the design and operation of their fluid piping systems. Our PUMP-FLO product line enhances the sales and marketing outreach of the largest pump manufacturers in the world. Our ability to provide value to our client’s operations have made us recognized as an industry leader in both pipe flow system simulation and pump selection.
Role: IT Business Systems Analyst
Apply for this job now.