Are you a passionate and devoted teacher ?
Do you have experience teaching, law, government, politics or citizenship at KS4 level ?
Are you within the Bexley borough or able to commute for a fixed contract teaching position?
The Bexley Supply Service has held the Bexley supply contract with Bexley council for the last 2 years within the London borough of Bexley as the preferred supplier for all Bexley Schools. We supply whole school recruitment filling teaching, teaching assistant, LSA, PALS, SEN, intervention roles and many more to primary and secondary schools within the borough.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, experienced and well-qualified teacher of either Economics, Citizenship, Law, Government and or Politics to join a innovative and progressive all girls school in the Bexley borough. Teaching higher education to GCSE students and preparing them for their exams at the end of years 9-11. This is within a very inclusive school that prides itself on raising aspirations and releasing the full potential of all it's students. As a result we are looking to employ a dedicated and devoted teacher looking to make positive impact into the lives of the young pupils within this school.
Location: Bexley borough
Contract: Long term contract temp to perm position
Working Pattern: Full Time
• DBS (on the update service) or able to facilitate
• Degree educated
• QTS or QTLS qualified
• A minimum of 6 months teaching experience in the UK
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• 2 satisfactory references must be provided
• Proof of Address
• Overseas Police Check will be required if you have been outside of the UK for a period longer than 6 months in the past 5 years
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
· Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
· Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
· Free CV building and Interview support
· Weekly payroll
· PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
· CPD contributions
· Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
· Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
Intrigued ? Then APPLY NOW send your cv to OR fill out the application below with your details !