Company: CONTACT GOVERNMENT SERVICES, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
CGS is seeking a Relativity Administrator to join our team supporting the legal organization within a large Federal agency in the DC area.
Job functions may include:
- Support a government instance of Relativity, providing excellent customer service and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and technology that allow team and client to meet case needs.
- Develop strong partnerships with the clients and supporting team leaders in order to contribute to the delivery of stellar customer service.
- Establish or refine processes and methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
- Assist client and management in other client service tasks as needed.
Required skills, knowledge, and abilities include:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 (five) years eDiscovery/litigation support experience with a focus on client solutions
- Must possesses an active RCA (Relativity Certified Administrator) certification
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the EDRM (File to Trial)
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6pm
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with Government software policies and procedures
- Client facing communication experience
- Federal Agency issued security clearance
Contact Government Services strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge technology with world class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit specific needs and solve the most challenging, dynamic problems. Our team emphasizes technical expertise and an empathy to public service to provide unique top tier support for our government engagements.
SOME BENEFITS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
Paid Time Off & Observance of State/Federal Holidays
For more information about CGS please visit: https://#removed#
Powered by JazzHR