- Company has more than 150 years of industry experience
- Specializes in security systems
- Position is open due to company growth!
- Responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and servicing CCTV and access control systems
- Run conduit, pull wires, and install circuits for systems
- Repair electronic components and replace parts
- Maintain site and system documentation
- Prior experience servicing and maintaining CCTV and access control systems is required
- High school diploma (or equivalency or demonstrated equivalent experience) is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to JohnMichael Santiago and reference job #4003JMS082918
Since 1973, Search Masters has been a leader in Northeast Ohio in Executive Search and professional placement. Specializing in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industries, Search Masters has carved a niche in placing industrial engineers, manufacturing engineers, manufacturing managers, plant managers, operations professionals, and other functional roles such as IT, Sales, Marketing, and Accounting. Search Master's knowledgeable and dedicated employment counselors, proprietary software solution, and proven system make this firm an excellent business partner for anyone in Northeast Ohio looking to add talent or take the next step in their career.
Role: CCTV/Access Control Technician (#4003JMS082918)
Apply for this job now.