Project Engineer - Monitoring
£33,000 to £37,000 + Pension + Training + Great company benefits
I'm currently working for an Industry leader within the Civils and temporary works industry, they are renowned as a fantastic business to work for with endless opportunities for progression and training.
My client is currently looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join the team, the successful candidate must have experience working with temporary works and structures. The candidate will have experience designing and delivering profitable structure monitoring schemes and solutions on customer sites.
The day to day role will be to Conceptualise, design and draw safe, cost effective low risk monitoring schemes to appropriate design codes. Produce installation procedures, lift plans and installation drawings for the monitoring installation team. Finalise scheme costs and maximise income while meeting customer brief. Create accurate picking lists for each scheme and pass to Depot team for the logistics of equipment delivery, installation and removal.
As an Engineer you will not have direct reports but as a senior you will be mentoring and assisting junior engineers to produce high standard of work.
In this role you will required to liaise with all parts of the business, the company is a great company to work for and it really feels like close environment to work in.
- Work as part of a team with other engineers/technicians in order to produce high quality, cost effective solutions
- Contribute to development projects and innovation ideas, identifying new products and technologies
- Provide complex mathematical formula for derivation of virtual sensors and alerts
- Contribute to the production of Technical Approval documents and detailed proposals
- Control contract costs and keep records of variations.
- HNC/ HND in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Likely to have a minimum of three years Civil Engineering Experience
- Experience in Civil Engineering/ Construction Sector
- Customer Facing experience
- Full UK Driving Licence