Kreg Therapeutics Inc., is currently looking for talented individuals with a passion to represent our proprietary technology to today’s clinical leaders in the Acute Care Industry.
· Attention to detail
· Strong sense of urgency
· Willing to travel locally as this is a field position
· High degree of integrity
· Ability to build strong customer relationships
The Account Manager is a hands on hospital based position. This individual will be responsible for managing customer relationships as well as the equipment rental services for designated accounts.
· Developing strong relationships/allies at the highest clinical levels in the hospital.
· Obtaining full product appreciation for Kreg’s proprietary technology at the highest clinical levels in the hospital.
· The visible presence of an on-site problem solver.
· A trustworthy product expert.
· Monitor equipment performance/condition and ensure that service goals are met.
· Continuous, real-time monitoring of service deliveries.
· Maintaining equipment and service standards.
· Equipment Rounding/Quality checks.
This is not a 9-5 job. This position is for career driven individuals who are more concerned with getting ahead than achieving a work/life balance.
For more information about the company or product line please visit #
Since 1996, Kreg Therapeutics has been a provider of specialty medical equipment, focused on distributing support surfaces, bed frames, and bariatric equipment to hospitals.
Role: Account Manager
Apply for this job now.