Our Client who is a Leading provider of facilities Management Is looking to recruit a number of Mobile Air Conditioning engineers in Yorkshire to Carry out Reactive and PPM on multiple sites.
To provide a quality service at all times to the nominated clients by ensuring that the standards of work and the materials supplied are as specified in accordance with the contractual arrangements
-To work to recognised industry standards at all times
-You will be required to carry out physically demanding tasks in order to meet the requirement of the business
(internal facilities management system) are managed successfully for those sites/locations responsible
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Ensure reactive maintenance is responded to immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults on site or arranging for replacement machinery or equipment to be installed as necessary
- To participate in the provision of out-of-hours emergency cover as necessary
- To liaise with the Lead Engineer & Support Desk Supervisor to establish planned and routine maintenance programme and reporting procedures.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and maintain current knowledge and professional qualifications to increase your skills basis (Personal Development Plans).
- To undertake any other duties as directed by the Lead Engineer within the remit of the role.
- Adhere to Company and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined by company
- Previous experience working within an air conditioning and electrical role
- A proven track
- Experience working with AHU's- FCU's- VRV's- VRF's
- F-Gas Qualification
- Good customer service skills
- Either Relevant Technical Certification in Electrical Installation of Electrical Maintenance or
- Relevant Technical Certification in Mechanical Maintenance
- City & Guilds 2382-15 IEEE 17th Edition Course
- Competent electrical fault finding and analysis skills
- Self-managing, must be able to work under own supervision or as part of a team
- Methodical record keeping
- Hands-on approach and problem solving
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader in the sector than values and develops its employees
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Role: Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.