Company: A BRIGHT FUTURE, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At A Bright Future, Inc. we strive each day to ensure that our company's goals, values, and beliefs is to provide top notch service to our clients as well as our employees. We believe that everyone should be treated with respect. We provide consistent leadership and on-the-job training to assist our employees with personal and career growth and development. We also encourage all managers and supervisors to involve employees at all levels in creative problem-solving methods. We have found that this interaction and discussion and encourages ideas to improve the workplace and increases productivity. A Bright Future, Inc. delivers competitive and outstanding service to our participants and partner with vendors align with our Company's goals and values. We all share a "Let's find the solution!" team attitude to ensure continued growth and prosperity.
The Staff is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability.
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Home assistance - Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming. Provide any financial aid if needed such as balancing checkbooks, going to the bank or helping the client to pay their bills.
- Companionship - Provide companionship and conversation by stimulating, encouraging and assisting an individual.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must be able to complete a Criminal Background report.
- Negative TB (PPD Result is required)
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long period of time
What we offer:
- Paid comprehensive initial and ongoing training program of 40 hours consisting of classroom training, online training and job shadowing/observation
- Paid Sick/Leave Time
- Annual performance reviews with potential wage increases
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life insurance for qualifying full-time employees who work at least 30 hours per week
- 401k (eligibility begins after 1 year of employment)
- Comprehensive training including in-field observations, coaching, and ongoing monthly training.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and competitive pay.
- Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time.
- Paid time off.
- Regular social events, sporting events and company-sponsored volunteer activities
Powered by JazzHR