Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Server Migration Project Manager - Remote Working - Inside IR35
Our global client within the Insurance industry are recruiting for a Server Migration Project Manager with experience of Data Centre server migration - on prem to CoLo. Other experience required for this role would be VMWare and app / server migration experience.
In this role you will manage third parties and internal teams to migrate many virtual and physical servers as part of the wider Cloud Transformation Programme which will result in the closure of multiple Data Centres.
You will be a technical Project Manager with experience of working in large global enterprises, prepared to work in a fluid environment liaising with colleagues in different time zones.
- Infrastructure, server, and Data Centre background.
- On-prem to on-prem or colo physical migrations (lift and shift).
- Building out new server environments in data centres.
- Virtual server migrations - Vmotion or similar.
- Vendor and Third-party management.
- Any application migration experience.
- Flexible, easy going, able to work with changing scope and priorities.
- Knowledge of a broad range of technology platforms.
- Awareness of cloud technologies - Azure in particular.
- Willing to work outside of normal hours for meetings and deployments.
If this role is a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age