Scope of Position:
To coordinate and manage the operational and administrative functions of the client accounts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receiving all incoming call inquiries, creating work orders and dispatching all work orders
· Coordinate daily services with vendors, facility managers, customers, and technicians
· Providing cost estimates to corporate clients
· Following up with clients and projects daily
· Maintain high profile customer relationships through phone and email correspondences
· Assist the billing department as needed
· Handle job escalations
· Manage all aspects of each job and are responsible for each service provided
Broadway National is a family owned and operated full service Facility Maintenance Company. We offer a breakthrough approach in managing maintenance and repair services for our clients on a national and international level. We are also one of America's fastest growing private companies according to Inc. 5000.
Role: Account Coordinator
Apply for this job now.