At Arrow Dental, we're passionate about helping you on your journey to be better. We are seeking a General Dentist to join our Arrow Dental clinic in Hermiston, Oregon.
This position is responsible for providing dental care and improving oral health for patients; ensures continued viability and success in accessing and treating; providing a positive experience in addressing their oral care needs.
Arrow Dental primarily serves Medicaid patients. This is to help the community with the large population of Medicaid members that became Medicaid eligible due to the Affordable Care Act.
Clinic hours Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Provide comprehensive dental services to patients
- Prioritize the patients' needs and treatment planning while educating the patient
- Perform duties and responsibilities managing a dental office to include, not only treating the patient, but maintaining patient records, personnel and practice management, and dental equipment maintenance
- Share in after hours on-call responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you're ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it's time to discover what's possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Arrow Dental seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Arrow Dental values diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We aim to demonstrate our commitment to diversity through all our business practices and invite applications from candidates that share our commitment to this diversity. Our diverse experiences and perspectives help us become a stronger organization. Let's be better together.