D&A group are currently looking for a Class 1 HGV Driver for Tramping work in the Ipswich Area - Competitive rates of pay
This is a great opportunity for a reliable Class 1 Driver who might be looking for a change and to earn good money with a reputable company.
- Minimum of 2 years HGV Class 1 driving experience in the uk
- Good level of English communication with customers and client
- Valid and in date CPC and Digi-Tacho Card
- Hard working and dedictaed individuals with a can do attitude
- General Haulage (Curtainside)
- Nights out required (Paid at £25 a night)
- Average shift is between 11-13 hours, Monday - Friday (weekends are also available)
- On going/ Permanent work
Successful candidates must have a valid and in date:
- DIGI - tacho card.
- CPC card.
- Driving Licence.
What Were Offering You:
- Free CPC courses after 8 weeks of working with us
- We run a 24/7 on call service therefore there will always be a consultant to answer any queries
- Free Hi - Vis / Uniform
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Contract on going work
- Free on sight parking
If you are interested in this apply or call Sam on 01223 661100 for more information