Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a full-time, non-exempt, Food and Beverage Manager for our location in San Jose, CA at Eastride Shopping Center Mall.
The Food & Beverage (F&B) Manager is responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent customer experience. The F&B Manager will forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. His/her goal is to maximize sales and revenue, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement.
· Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
· Monitors food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food in order to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
· Tests cooked food by tasting and smelling it in order to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
· Schedules and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents in order to verify product quality and quantity.
· Monitors department budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions in order to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
· Schedules staff hours and assign duties
· Investigates and resolve customer complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
· Must have full knowledge of process for serving alcohol within the premises.
· Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
· Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
· Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
· Completes reviews, absence reports, supervise staff with time and attendance along with work ethics.
· Comply with all health and safety regulations.
· Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
· Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with company policies.
· Interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
· Provide superior customer service and satisfaction by being constantly visible and readily accessible to our customers.
· Performs all shift duties as required by Store General Manager
· Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when directed by Store General Manager.
· Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential information, customer satisfaction and supervising F&B associates.
· Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance and condition of assigned facilities to comply with security, safety and environmental codes and ordinances.
· Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations and company policy pertaining to safety, loss prevention.
· Opening & closing duties to include checking all doors and setting the alarm or disengaging the alarm upon entering.
F&B Managers must possess a strong sense of customer service and interpersonal skills to include high integrity and respects for everyone. The F&B Manager must demonstrate solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation for diversity (thought, ethnic, gender, etc.).
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or two year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment where high levels of noise, dust and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance is required.
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with company matching
If interested, please submit your resume or apply online at #removed#
Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ), Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA) for more information!
Round1 is a multi-entertainment activity complex holding stores in California (7), Washington (1), Colorado (1), Texas (2), Michigan (1), New York (2), Maine (1), Pennsylvania (2), Georgia (1), Massachusetts (1), Illinois (3), North Carolina (1), Utah (1), New Mexico (1), and Ohio (1) (as of September, 2018).
Round1 originated in Japan, back in 1980 and with the support from fans and customers has successfully grown into 106 stores accounting for $772 million in sales (as of May, 2018). First overseas expansion was targeted to the United States in August 2010, opening the 1st store in City of Industry, California. Since then, we have opened 26 stores within 8 years and the company has continued to grow! In 2019, at least 10 stores are scheduled and planned to open 50 stores by 2020. As you can see, we are expanding and growing catering to wide range of customers from family, groups of kids, and adults providing an extraordinary fun and unforgettable experiences. We are currently recruiting staff and managers to join the company to improve our services.
We are currently recruiting staffs and managers to join the company to improve our facilities with new ideas and new faces. There will be specific roles given to individuals to help with the new opening locations or operating in existing stores. Depending on the skills and abilities, employees get promotion as a General Manager to a District Manager. If you prefer to work at the core of Round One, there is a HQ position to work with the Marketing Team, Accounting Team, etc.
Our motto is to have individuals develop with the company growth and expansion. Apply now to be part of our team! We are waiting for your application!
Role: Food and Beverage Department Manager
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.