Job Description: System & Network Administrator Manager
In this role the employee will perform analysis of the global network to optimize performance. Also, the employee will be responsible for the company systems administration including our virtual server platform, storage equipment, e-mail, internet, printers, computers, and network connections among others. This includes technical and operative support to systems and users, following procedures in compliance with company standards and policies. Also, the employee will lead the US IT Infrastructure team reporting to the IT infrastructure manager. In addition to that the employee will create any required evidence and procedures for IT audits.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
· Perform network and system upgrades by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
· Meets financial requirements by submitting budget information; monitoring expenses.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Ability to support the business operation interacting with management to provide ETA for problems resolution.
· Implement local and global projects and improvements as needed.
MSSL Wiring System Inc based in Warren Ohio is part of Motherson Sumi Systems Limited (MSSL) the flagship company of the Samvardhana Motherson Group, was established in 1986 in a joint venture between Samvardhana Motherson Group and Sumitomo Wiring Systems (Japan). Samvardhana Motherson Group, a global group headquartered in India, is a group with a diversified automotive product range, while Sumitomo Wiring Systems (SWS) is a global supplier and manufacturer of wire harness, components and wires & is one of the largest manufacturers worldwide. MSSL is a focused, dynamic and progressive company providing customers with innovative and value-added products, services and solutions.
• $8 bln in yearly revenues
• Presence in 26 countries
• Operating over 200 factories
• Over 84,000 people
• Ranked 31st among global automotive suppliers by automotive news
Role: System and network Administration Manager
Apply for this job now.