This is an excellent opportunity for a Children's Social Worker to work as an Education Safeguarding Officer. This is a Locum Social Work based in Medway. This is a rare vacancy in a great team where you as the Children's Social worker can make a real difference in the lives of many Children.
Benefits for you as the Children's Social Worker as an Education Safeguarding Officer:
- Competitive pay rate up to £34ph
- Fantastic experience that will only boost your CV
- The chance to better the lives of children who are in need
- A golden opportunity to do frontline Children's Social Work in a completely different way
Your responsibilities as the Children's Social Worker as an Education Safeguarding Officer:
- You should provide support, advice and challenge to education settings in relation to safeguarding issues
- To ensure those children who are vulnerable and are given the attention and help that they need
- You will work with a range of multi-agency professionals, which would include communication with Ofsted, Senior management within and external to Children's Social Care.
Requirements of you as the Children's Social Worker as an Education Safeguarding Officer:
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Evidence of a significant background in child protection and safeguarding
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will get your own dedicated consultant who will work tirelessly to ensure the whole process is as smooth as possible.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to thousands of jobs through our national client network.
- Loyalty Bonuses for social workers who work long contracts through CHA.
Location: Medway, Kent
Salary: Up to £34
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Nathanya Legesse on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this children's social worker as an education safeguarding officer isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Education Safeguarding Officer - Children's Social Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: kent, england, england
Apply for this job now.