Help Desk ManagerCompensation:
$105000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is searching for a IT Service Desk Manager. This is a direct-hire opportunity with competitive salary, benefits, and other perks. This position is located in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. This position is currently remote.
Managers of service desk need extensive experience with supported software and hardware, as well as excellent interpersonal, business management and customer service skills. Candidates must possess knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol families and LAN/WAN technologies. The position also requires strong leadership skills. Professional certifications, such as the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or HDI’s Support Center Manager certification, or experience with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) also are valuable.
- Managing the daily operations of a firm’s help desk and support services
- Managing staff, including hiring, training, scheduling work assignments and conducting evaluations
- Monitoring response times, evaluating user satisfaction levels and making recommendations for improvement
- Evaluating and managing technical support systems hardware and software and making recommendations regarding upgrades or changes
- Negotiating, writing and reporting on internal and external service-level agreements
- IT Leadership experience
- Prior experience with infrastructure and help desk
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.