For this critical position we are looking for a highly motivated, task and detail oriented individual to aid in the success of our rental car location in Burleson, TX.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of Automotive Detailer/Porter and Facilities Assistant:
- Transport rental vehicles
- Inspect and test drive vehicles with attention to detail to identify any possible mechanical issues
- Assist with rental inventory presentation and routine maintenance
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of rental location and vehicles.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner
- Maintain a well-groomed professional appearance and work environment at all times.
- Aid rental staff by completing various tasks as needed
Minimum Requirements of Auto Dealership Service Porter and Facilities Assistant:
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- At least 21 years old for insurance purposes
- Ability to lift more than 20 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, or bend for more than four hours a day
- Ability to drive for more than four hours a day
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal instruction and information
- Work in collaboration with a team
- Positive attitude
- Available to work five days a week including some Saturdays
Compensation and Benefits of Auto Dealership Service Porter and Facilities Assistant:
- $11.00 - 12.00 an hour base pay
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance available
- Paid time off
- 401k option
Regional Rental Car
Regional Rental car is a newly established local car, truck and van rental facility located in Burleson, TX. We are the option for local folks who have rental needs and support our community by help those who need it most. We are the community rental spot.
Role: Rental Representative
Apply for this job now.