Technicians are responsible for diagnosing truck problems and performing truck repairs. Technicians create repair plans and fill out parts requisitions for needed parts. They are also responsible for tagging all warranty parts that are replaced and for turning in parts with core value. Technicians must also communicate updates to their Foreman daily and must maintain toolboxes organized and workstations clean and safe. Technicians perform tasks and possess skills noted below and have efficiency ratings of 95% or above.
Job Duties and Skills Required
• Conducts air suspension diagnostics and repairs
• Conducts fifth wheel rebuild • Performs air leaks diagnostics and repairs
• Conducts clutch diagnostics and replacement
• Performs work on charging and starting systems
• Performs welding and fabrication
• Conducts A/C system and diagnostics and repairs with EPA 609 certification
• Works on cooling system and diagnostics and repairs
• Performs air system diagnostics and repairs
• Performs basic electronics
• Performs work on air valves
Velocity Vehicle Group is the premier group of commercial vehicle dealerships in the Southwest with locations in Arizona, California and Nevada #removed#
Role: Diesel Technician
Apply for this job now.