Performance Marketing Manager
The role takes full responsibility of performance marketing across H&B.com, which incorporates paid search, affiliates and display activity and a team of 2. The main objective of the successful candidate will be to work alongside our incumbent agency to drive our paid search strategy forward in a sophisticated way alongside data and finance teams with a particular focus on reducing waste whilst maintaining the significant growth we have seen through the channel.
Flexible Working - Head Office Nuneaton + Working from Home
37.5 hrs weekly
- Act as the ‘voice' of Paid Search within the business to drive forward our 2022 strategy
- Improve rigour within our paid search account with the aim of reducing waste spend and making sure paid search fundamentals are best in class
- Support in building a paid search model that evolves our understanding of paid search and can be applied to our day to day approach
- Build capabilities/processes within the team to identify trends and opportunities that align with the 2025 plan and the key stakeholders involved
- Ensure partners and agencies deliver above and beyond the pre-defined KPI's
- Full ownership and delivery of leading strategic and tactical performance marketing roadmaps
- Communication to senior leadership team on the status of key milestones within the roadmaps
- Drive best in class behaviours within the team to allow for seamless identification of issues/trends
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy to deliver incrementality and better relationships with our key affiliates
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Team Management and coaching skills are a must
- Strong communication skills to senior leadership team
- Stakeholder management – ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Attention to detail
Holland&Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…