The Controls Technician will provide support for the electrical engineering department. Must be able to work with little to no supervision and desire to learn more about Rockwell Automation's programming platforms.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Follow electrical schematics in order to wire electrical control panels
· Be able to red line schematics if needed
· Assist in the development and fabrication of new equipment
· Complete job duties as required in order to ensure that our machinery is of the highest quality and integrity
· Configure VFD’s, PLC’s, and HMI’s
· 2-years relevant work experience
· Proficient in Microsoft® Office® suite
· Familiar with PLC, VFD, HMI, Servo controls and wiring practices
· Understanding of Ethernet communications
· Ability to read wiring schematics
· Good problem solver with the ability to analyze information
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
· Experience with assembly of custom automation equipment
· Vocational training in electrical controls
AXIS Automation builds custom food processing equipment for the wholesale baking and snack food industry. Major customers include 40 of the top 100 food companies worldwide. Check out our new website #.
Role: Controls Technician
Apply for this job now.