WooCommerce/WordPress Lead Developer - Home Working
We are currently working in partnership with one of our Tier 1 clients who are growing their teams throughout the business even with the difficulties Covid has brough this year. They are looking for an experienced WooCommerce/WordPress Lead Developer with the position to be predominantly based from home.
To deliver continuous value to customers and the business in a sustainable, quality driven environment. Evolve the software code base, tools and agile processes, to more efficiently identify and satisfy the ever-changing demands of the clients customers and business needs through a combination of coding and review. Identify changes to tools, systems and adjust the way we interact with our customers, whether they be internal or external.
As a Back-End Developer, you will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the servers and the frontend. Your primary focus will be the development of Digital Direct to Consumer websites covering all server-side logic: WordPress / WooCommerce plugin development, theme development, plugin configuration, payment handlers ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Skills and Experience Required
- Proven technical skills as a WordPress / WooCommerce developer, working within an industry standard Framework.
- Adept at producing fully responsive applications within a multitude of environments using modern up-to-date techniques, whilst still being able to support legacy systems and platforms.
- The ability to manage your time, meeting goals to ensure all work is completed on time, to the standards as set by the development procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of software patterns, software modelling, secure programming principles, test-driven development or another unit testing methodology, and code standards compliance.
- Ability to work within a team to translate requirements into technical designs within an Agile environment.