Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Manual QA Tester
- Work on a Scrum team to deliver enhancements to applications and participate in story grooming, sizing, and estimation, as well as sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Validate that functionality meets business requirements through manual testing.
- Responsibilities may include developing test scenarios, reviewing, and analyzing system specifications, executing test scripts, and reviewing results and then reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Experience working on a Scrum team.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
- Experience developing test scenarios.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in directly participating in test plan development.
- Experience with database testing/verification and writing SQL queries.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Understanding of high-level QA automation strategy and how it pairs with manual testing.
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Experience with SOAP & REST Services.
This is a 6-month Contract opportunity with our Kansas City, MO based client. H1 Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.