Role: Regional Sales Support Manager
We are the UK's leading provider of responsive, pre-planned and emergency property services. Whether our customers are looking for professional home improvements, smart home and security solutions or need their properties made safe after a break in, they can trust us to deliver our vision of making our customers' properties safe, secure and smart, whenever they need us!
We are recruiting for a Regional Sales Support Manager to handle the following; Quote Administration, SFDC Administration, Lead Generation, Inspection Sales, Small Customers, and Complaints.
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of internal VPS systems, functions and processes
- An understanding of the sales process and preferably an understanding of the security or rental industry
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills are essential both orally and written. Able to communicate at all levels both face to face and over the telephone and the ability to send documentation via e-mail.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM and Microsoft packages.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a fluctuating workload.
- Good problem solving skills and able to use your own initiative.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to present self in a professional manner when dealing with the customers and clients of the business.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to comply with Health and Safety legislation and VPS (UK) Ltd practices and procedures including all aspects of the company's Code of Conduct.
- Ability to adhere to all aspects of confidentiality and Data Protection in order to comply with the law.
- In-bound lead generation and conversion
- Adherence to all Sectors KPIs and delivery
- Revenue secured / Revenue Growth
- Cross selling opportunities passed to subject matter experts
- Client contact as recorded within Salesforce
- Adherence to internal processes
- Highly competitive salary with bonus potential
- Health care
- Fantastic development programme
- And more!!
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please click apply below!!