Lodge at Peasley Canyon Apartments, located in Federal Way, WA is seeking a full-time maintenance technician for our beautiful property in Federal Way, WA., property has 339 units.
We are seeking an experienced and highly self-motivated maintenance technician. Looking for an individual who has strong organizational skills to organize workload, complete service requests, and meet with vendors. Strong customer service skills are also important, as you deal face to face with the residents. Must be able to work unsupervised the majority of the time.
• Perform repairs and maintenance of the community common areas and grounds as well as individual apartment units.
• Identify, troubleshoot, and repair basic plumbing, electrical, and appliance issues.
• Must be HVAC certified.
• Respond to and complete maintenance work orders
• Apartment make-ready's (turns)
• Communicate and report maintenance issues to Community Manager (Property Manager)
• Grounds keeping and snow removal
• Must participate in on call emergencies
Position pays $16.00 - 18.00 per hour depending on experience plus annual bonus
• Minimum 2 year of experience in apartment maintenance
• High school diploma or equivalent
Avanath Realty provides property management services for the affordable multifamily properties we acquire through our various investment platforms as well as assets owned by institutional partners and clients.
Avanath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Role: Apartment Maintenance Technician - Lodge at Peasley Canyon
Location: Federal Way,
Apply for this job now.