Seeking like- minded, professionally skilled Medical Assistants who have passion for the dermatology industry. Our client has a well-established extensive network of physicians who specialize in all aspect of dermatology, non- invasive cosmetic procedures and treatments to all skin types are performed by board certified physicians with a long history within the industry nationwide! We have a full time opening for a well-trained Medical Assistant who is ready for growth, enjoys team work and looking to make a career! Dermatology Medical Assistant requirements:
- Room patients, obtain medical history, and take vitals, weight and height.
- Review and confirm all medications, allergies, test results, medical records and consent forms prior to preparing a patient’s for treatment.
- Collect blood and tissue specimens, properly log intake and prepare for testing.
- Explain proper treatment procedures, medication, wound care and additional information provided by the physician.
- Under physician directions administer medications, give injections, remove sutures and note expiration dates on all office working materials
- Only when directed by the physician authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies.
- At all-times ensure the treatment rooms for patient examinations are kept neat and clean.
- Must have at least 2 years of solid experience within a Dermatology Clinical Setting
- Detailed, organized, good follow up skills and effective communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology, sterile technique, anatomy, and medications.
- Certified as a Medical Assistant by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) or other recognized
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today! This is a temp-to hire position and is paying up to $15/hour based on experience. Looking forward to your application! #MP
Role: Dermatology Medical Assistant
Apply for this job now.