STG is the main hub for Structured Derivatives at MUFG. It is responsible for the trading, market making and risk management of Structured Derivatives in Interest Rates, FX and cross assets products. It services the clients of MUFG and its affliliates by providing Structured products and solutions using sophisticated financial models and market-leading risk management tools.
Main purpose of the role:
Structuring, promotion and trading of Structured Derivatives to MUFG clients in partnership with sales and research. Contributing to the overall development and expansion of the Structured Derivatives business.
- Accurate and efficient pricing of trade enquiries
- Diligent execution of new transactions, taking all risk factors into account
- Proactively create trade ideas and new business proposals which meet our clients' needs in partnership with sales and research
- Anticipate and meet enquiries from our clients with appropriately structured solutions
- Promote product placement across a wide range of client types (including Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Hedge Funds and Private Banks worldwide)
- Involve in full new product development cycle including model testing, risk analysis and approval process
Skills and experience:
- Good communicator, numerical and proficient with Microsoft Excel skills
Functional / Technical competencies:
- Knowledge of financial market and instruments including derivatives and experience working in a client facing environment.
- Degree level educated (Masters degree preferable)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to correspond with clients and other stakeholders effectively
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Procifiency in Excel is a must, preferably with ability to code
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Energetic, target oriented, proactive with a drive to learn and succeed
- Resilient, able to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Results driven, with a strong sense of integrity and accountability
- Strong numerical skills. Good intuition around figures and complex concepts
- Creativity, Critical thinking
MUFG is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.