Charlotte Mechanical, LLC is looking for an experienced Plumbing Construction Supervisor to work with strong sense of urgency to drive daily results, create a vision, set goals and hold the team accountable. Candidate must have strong leadership presence and proven success motivating a workforce.
Plumbing Construction Supervisor Job Purpose:
Supervises Plumbing construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
Plumbing Construction Supervisor Duties:
* Hiring, training, managing and handling disciplinary actions for team members.
* Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
* Defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
* Conducting inspections at critical phases.
* Preventing fines and interruptions by complying with and enforcing, codes.
* Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Must have OSHA10 certification
* Updating job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
*Making visits to job sites on a regular basis. Must be available for light, overnight travel as needed.
Plumbing Construction Supervisor Skills/Qualifications:
· 5 - 7 years of experience in Plumbing Construction Supervision
· Experience in multi-family construction a plus
· State Plumbers license a plus
· Project Management
· Quality Management
· Managing Profitability
· Quality Focus
· Must have clean driving record and pass a criminal background check
· Must pass drug screen
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
With over 20 years of experience, Charlotte Mechanical has established itself as the area's simplified source for heating, cooling and plumbing. As an Angie's List Super Service Award winner, our work is 100% guaranteed!
Role: Plumbing Construction Supervisor
Apply for this job now.