Our Evansville branch is in need of an Experienced Dispatcher (Service Planner).
If you love a fast-paced environment, are customer focused and thrive while multitasking consider working for an industry leader, Equipment Depot!
***Dispatchers within the Transportation industry encouraged to apply!***
What is in it for you?
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Work Schedule: Mon thru Friday
- Working for a company with a core value of “Make it Fun”. We are serious about making work fun.
Check out this video to learn more about us - #-6p8L5mo
This position will be responsible for the daily prioritization and response of service technicians to routine calls for field service. This position will field customer and internal calls for service as well as open, review and validate all information on field technician work orders from the onset of the call throughout the process until work is closed and processed for billing
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Responsible for answering, prioritizing, and responding to customer and technician calls for service.
- Answer, prioritize, and respond to service inquiries (internal/external) and forward to appropriate department if not related to service.
- Responsible for communicating with customers on the status of repairs/inquiries daily.
- Review work in progress daily and communicate with technicians regarding outstanding work orders using the ERP system.
- Collect information on customer disputes/complaints and forward to the service manager for review
- Report work order aging and work in process for field technicians to the Service Manager
- Provide the Service Manager with reporting data related to work in progress totals for field technicians
- Communication /Collaboration
- Provide recommendations, gain consensus and implement approved solutions from decision makers as necessary and convey independent judgment decisions when required
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to provide results with accuracy
- Integrity/Ethics - Deal with others in a cordial and honest manner, accountable for actions, maintain confidentiality, support company values, and communicate in a positive manner
- Planning - Develops realistic plans, sets goals, aligns plans with company goals, coordinate resources, and cooperates with others
- Decision Making/ Judgment - Makes independent decisions and use rational judgment as necessary to successfully complete job requirements. Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root-cause issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
- Exceptional work ethic
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Above average computer skills and knowledge of all programs used by the organization including Microsoft Office Applications.
Work environment varies from office to job site to industrial locations
OUR CORE VALUES
Passion to Perform - We are passionate to perform and focus on concrete achievements
Trust to Act - We are empowered to act, and act in a powerful way
Act Responsibly - We are responsible for our actions and the consequences they have for our stakeholders and our environment
Make it Fun! - We are serious about making work fun; it’s the way we do things
Equipment Depot is the largest independent material handling and rental business in the U.S., representing an extensive portfolio of industry-leading brands. With 35 locations in 13 states across 1,500 miles, Equipment Depot provides a one-stop source for sales, service, rentals and parts for material handling, construction and specialty equipment.
Equipment Depot is part of Pon North America, a division of Pon Holdings B.V., the largest family-owned business in the Netherlands, employing 13,000 people at more than 450 locations in 32 countries. With its large geographical footprint, local expertise, and stability of Pon, Equipment Depot offers a full-range of creative solutions to exceed customer needs.
Role: Dispatcher (Service Planner)
Apply for this job now.