Getting more out of your life and career starts now.
You’re at the beginning of your career. You’re motivated. Driven. Confident. You just need an opportunity to show someone what you can do. Here’s your opportunity.
When you join the our marketing team — you are entering a growing and robust network — you’ll experience a shared dedication to a higher goal, and an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders as we expand nationwide. You’ll also have the chance to earn three times more than similar job titles in most industries.
We’re currently looking for future leaders to oversee ongoing local and national expansion eventually. If you have the drive, a passion for marketing and the commitment to winning at every level of your career, today is the day you decide to earn more, give more, and grow more.
Position Summary of the Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Representative
The Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads, this is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
- Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Contact consumers about existing products/services and assess the need for any additional features/upgrades and enter information as part of the consumer feedback loop
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
**NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS, NO DOOR TO DOOR AND NO TELEMARKETING**
Minimum Qualifications of the Marketing Representative / Marketing Coordinator:
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for primary data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer for the Marketing Representative / Marketing Coordinator:
- Base salary ranging from $28,000 - $36,000
- Constant performance-based bonus opportunities with the potential to earn an additional $25,000-$50,000 annually
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
- Access to paid training classes to develop your professional skill sets
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip
Role: Direct Marketing / Marketing Representative-Event Management Training
Location: Cranberry Township,
Apply for this job now.