*Seeking IMMEDIATE hire* Field Supervisor
Bilingual, English & Spanish speaking.
We are one of Tampa Bay's premier flooring companies, serving Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, Pasco County and more. We supply and install every type of flooring, cabinetry, tile and countertops for both commercial and residential properties.
We are looking for a competent, highly-organized individual to be the Field Supervisor of our fast-growing company. We will be expanding into a 20,000 square foot showroom in the near future and need someone who is very professional, who understands every aspect of flooring and can be the quality control point with subcontractors in the field.
Must be very familiar with construction project management and timelines. Duties involve visiting and inspecting job sites every day, sending reports back to Scheduling and the Project Manager, and pushing the installation crews to complete their jobs on time and to the company's standards.
This position is very fast-paced. Must also be able to multitask and stay on top of dozens of projects at any given time in the field. Use of personal vehicle is a requirement. The company pays a vehicle allowance.
This is a full-time salaried position M thru F, 8:00am to 5:00pm, paying $45,000-$47,000 per year (depending on experience). The position will also be required to work evenings and weekends on certain occasions to ensure jobs are completed on time.
- High-school diploma or GED.
- Proven working experience in construction management, especially flooring installations.
- Experience tracking jobs through project management software.
- Excellent time and personal organization skills.
- Clean driving record.
Job duties include:
- Coordinate with Sales and Operations team to determine daily route of job sites for inspection and supervision.
- Review work orders to understand full scope and expectation of assigned jobs.
- Meet with installers on jobs sites; ensure they are within the scope of assigned work orders.
- Coordinate with Operations team for additional materials or change orders required to complete ongoing jobs.
- Inspect and verify completion of job installation; provide confirmation to Operations team with proof (pictures, completed forms, etc.).
- At times of uncertainty will be relied upon for superior knowledge of the industry and specific problems.
- Maintain proper notes and admin on project and file in project folder.
Role: Field Supervisor
Apply for this job now.