TNC is a promotions and customer acquisition firm. That means our clients hire us to provide a personal touch with customers that they can’t achieve themselves and don’t trust anyone else to do. Because our personal approach has proved to be so successful, we do not do any telemarketing or direct mail! Instead, we create a personalized approach to promotions and customer service that has dramatically increased client revenue and market brand share. We are in immediate need of a Promotions Assistant to take a unique, relationship-oriented approach to their campaigns and liaise between major clients and their customers.
Responsibilities of the Promotions Assistant:
- Investigate and solve customer inquiries and communicate the services and products available to them to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Lead by example and eventually train other staff members on promotional strategies.
- Provide product and customer service.
- Manage in-field promotional marketing campaigns.
Our Management Training Program Focuses on the Following Areas:
- Sales and Promotional Marketing (No telemarketing! No direct mailing!)
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communication techniques.
- Marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Team management.
Requirements of the Promotions Assistant:
- Work experience in the following industries an asset, but not required: Communications, Business administration, Management, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Political Science, Psychology, Sports Management, and related fields.
- Willingness to succeed and train in an entry level promotions position.
- Great communication skills and people skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Positive business attitude like the rest of our client’s enthusiastic staff.
- You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
Employees with a proven track record will have the opportunity to participate in our client’s Leadership and Management Development Program. Promotions are plentiful and based upon performance. No experience necessary! Submit your resume today!
Role: Promotions Assistant
Apply for this job now.