An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Health Advisor to join an in-house forward thinking service predominantly based at Stevenage, however with requirement to deliver the service across our UK operation when required The Role requires delivery of a full OH remit:
What’s in it for you?
- Undertaking health screening, travel health, health surveillance and case management
- Delivering presentation and reports at forums and meetings
- Supporting the businesses in the delivering Health & Wellbeing Strategy and Campaigns
- Supporting the business in meeting legislative requirements
- Being an integral part of an OH UK wide team
- Undertaking inter site travel
- Working closely with Human Resources and Safety team colleagues
- Gaining knowledge of key health concerns and legislation within a manufacturing environment
- Working alongside experienced colleagues with specialist knowledge
- You will be supported with NMC revalidation requirements
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills in a manufacturing environment
What’s great about the team?
We have a phenomenal diverse OH team who demonstrate their passion for the profession, role and the business
- You will be joining a new dynamic team who have brought fresh ideas and been responsible for the development of the new occupational health & wellbeing service
- The team strive for excellence and have recently contributed to the business Rospa Gold award
What are we looking for?
A dynamic, proactive motivated and hardworking occupational health professional, who is driven to deliver an excellent service, promoting both physical & mental wellbeing, they should be:
- NMC RN part 1, RN part 3 – SCPHN (OH) registered
- Experienced in Occupational Health - pre placement assessments, health surveillance, case management, lifestyle screening, travel health trained, triage and responding to queries
- Able to work effectively, independently and also within a team framework.
- To succeed in the role, you need the ability to multi task, deliver good case management reports, health surveillance activities, prioritise and manage your time effectively.
- Good written and oral interpersonal and communication skills.
What would you get?
Competitive salary, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level) and superb learning and development opportunities.
MBDA is an award winning employer; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential.
We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn and Twitter. Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.