Monday to Friday / 7AM - 4PM
Our client is looking for a 3x Handypersons to join an existing team of engineers on a large industrial site in Essex.
In this role as a Handyperson you will be responsible for the plumbing maintenance on site as well as overseeing all handyperson related issues on site - as one of the leading FM companies in the UK our client can offer further training, upskilling courses and great company benefits.
- Carryout remedial works in response to safety audits
- Carry out PPM service visits using appropriate tools and systems.
- Ensure all site L8 logbooks, acting as the primary Technician are in date and accurate.
- Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites
- Periodically review planners.
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts.
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations
- General fabric maintenance
Qualifications / Experience:
- Experience of building maintenance, plumbing, handyperson or janitorial duties.
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment.
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management. - Confident, driven and pro-active.
- Able to do the job right and do it right first time, within a pre-determined timescale.
- Willingness to undertake further training.
- Ability to provide a schedule of works for identified additional/remedial works.
- Writing and following risk and method statements as required on a daily
If this role as a Handyperson is of interest please apply or alternatively please call the office on 0208-092-650